West Coast Dining at its Best!
Dinner at Soule Creek Lodge is a Set Prix Fixe Menu* (served to all guests at 6:30 pm)
consisting of three courses: an appetizer/salad, main course, and dessert with coffee or tea (kids meals are also available). We source our ingredients locally when possible: seafood from the waters off of Port Renfrew, poultry and eggs from Cowichan Valley, and produce from small Vancouver Island farms. We believe in the simple preparation of quality food.
Guests enjoy dining in a casual atmosphere giving them an opportunity to meet one another. Soule Creek is not licensed to sell alcohol, but our guests are welcome to supply their own and no corkage fee is charged. We recommend buying before arriving, as Port Renfrew's general store has a very limited selection of wine. Each evening meal is prepared from scratch daily, requiring that reservations be made before 10:00 am on the day you plan to dine with us. However, we suggest making reservations earlier, as we are limited to 18 seats.
The Menu is created daily
and served to all at 6:30 pm.
*please note we have had to increase our price by 5% for dinner due to the huge rise in food costs and want to continue to provide the best quality.
The cost of a three course meal with coffee or tea is $47 per person
(kids meals available & priced accordingly, please indicate the age of child and if they eat fish/salad etc. )
Not including tax and gratuity, prices subject to change
- Guests are welcome to bring their own wine, beer etc. to dinner. We are not licensed to sell alcohol.
- Meals at Soule Creek are only available to our overnight guests.
- To keep our food as fresh as possible, our menu is set (there are no choices).
- We try to be as accommodating as possible. If you have dietary restrictions, allergies, etc... Please inform us ahead of time. (i.e. I don't eat fish, I'm vegetarian but eat eggs and dairy, I'm lactose intolerant etc.)
- Allergy aware - please inform us of any allergy concerns when booking dinner.